The Most Important Marketing Tools – How to Choose the Right One
1. Yourself – your style, personality, expertise, background and so forth.
2. Your marketing message as well as your communication.
3. Your investment like your time and your money.
On the other hand, the marketing tools that you are going to choose so as to convey your marketing messages to your target audience also play a vital role in your marketing strategy. And so as to make this point a lot clearer, I have classified the various and most typically taken advantage marketing tools and strategies into three various groups.
1. The direct approach takes in brochures, flyers, cold calling, ads, websites, as well as direct mail: the advertising strategy is certainly obvious, it is a type of one on one communication directly to your target people and mainly focuses on the benefits that your products or services can give to its users.
2. The indirect approach include the networking, articles, social media, presentations, and press releases as well: the marketing is considered to be more informative and more subtle in nature. The benefits that are being conveyed are more generic, for instance, not only associated to a certain product or service, but also to the category of that certain product or service. It is communicated in groups and not individually, which may also take in contacts that are outside your immediate and intend target group.
3. A 3rd party appointment method is the common relationship that is contingent on the marketing method; you will not do the marketing yourself, on the other hand, you need to build relationships as well as a group of strategic alliances with individuals who will and can refer your business to other people. And also, this is known as the word of mouth marketing approach.
Based on your experiences as well as what other people have shared about theirs, we can now categorize the different marketing delivery tools by means of their efficiency as well as effectiveness. Now, these information can be beneficial when you have already come up with a decision on which marketing tools you want to take advantage with and which ones you can do without. You can read this summary.
The referral based marketing or word of mouth approach is rated as incredibly effective as well as most efficient.
With regards to indirect approach, the networking is the most effective, on the other hand, somewhat efficient because you need patience and time with it.
In the direct method, direct mail, advertising and cold calls are the most effective marketing tools.
Whether what method you choose, be sure to make the most of it.