While there are many companies that promise to offer you the best website builders and hosts, many of them are all talk and do little to offer their users what they really need. Those that do offer helpful tools are often overly expensive. This is why iPage has been gaining so much attention. If you are considering iPage, it is a good idea to read through the iPage reviewed by Bryan Kim article. He has detailed all the site offers, along with any problems you can expect.
The major complaint people have had with iPage, is using their chat support button. Users have stated the chat function leads to very little help and much frustration. Fortunately, iPage offers a support alternative. By emailing support, you will get a quick response. This is the best option for getting any help you need.
The iPage webhosting plan includes:
- You get a free registered web domain name.
- Business email addresses are free, along with autoresponders and other tools.
- The site provides you with cPanel, an easy web control system.
- You will get an easy to use website builder.
- iPage also offers free shopping cart tools and allows you to setup PayPal.
- They will give you $175 in free cash to use for advertising on Facebook, Google and other sites.
- You can also enjoy the benefit of using free anyalytic tools.
Most users consider iPage to be a reliable site to work with. They offer the industry standard uptime of 99.9%. They also offer a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with your service or the tools available to you. You can get your entire money back in the first thirty days. You can also get your money pro-rated at any time you decide you no longer want to use the hosting company.
If you are considering building your own site, check out iPage and see what they have to offer. You will find they are able to offer much more than other hosts and can help you build an impressive website, in a short amount of time. Visit the iPage site and learn more so you can get started on building your new site today.